Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday

This week has gone by so so fast and sooooo slow at the same time. I never understand how that happens. But after waking up to my 6:30 alarm this morning (yikes!) to do the homework that I couldn't do last night during our super surprise power outage, I know today is going to be a long long day.
Instead of all of my readings that I have to do for classes today, I wish I was...

In bed snuggled up all morning. Until...


I woke up to spend the whole day reading this book on the couch. I've been halfway done with it since I started classes a month (!) ago, and I would love to get the chance to finish it properly.

But since I will be in classes all day, I might as well get started on all this other reading with a nice cup of Earl Grey.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment