Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's official.

It's official... In 3 days I leave for DENMARK.

... are you sure?

I am, apparently!


I'm sad (and a bit nervous) to be leaving my Leah and my family for such a long time. Though I've traveled before (and even lived in England for 3 1/2 months, which is where I met my lovely Leah) for some reason this feels... different. I think it is because for the first time, I feel totally content where I am. I'm no longer an angsty teen waiting to explore the world and push the boundaries. Great friends, a happy relationship, a loving family -- I've got it made! On top of that, For the past few months I've been feeling so secure within myself as well.

BUT. Now it's time for a change! After some of the most amazing 7 months of my life, I am embarking on what I hope will be a brilliant new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment