Whole rooms empty.
It will be weird.
But, for the first time in MONTHS! I am going to be getting some much needed alone time. So, here's the game plan:
- Make plans to hang out with some almost-there friends (let's face it. 72 hours of straight alone time is not my jam.)
- Sleep late!
- Work on finals... papers, presentations, exams. [It looks like I have something to do this weekend after all... ]
- Make a luxurious dinner for one
- Go out for coffee.
- Bring a book for company.
- Plan my dad's visit to Copenhagen!
- Go to the gym.
- Plan my upcoming trip to Paris!
- Remind myself that I am pretty good company.
On a different note. These have been on my mind...
How do bloggers, like Joanna, say exactly what I need to hear, when I need to hear it? This post on encouragement and success hit home!
Some tips I'll be using to make new friends in Boston this summer.
Magnolia blossoms like these. I cannot stop dreaming of them!