Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Alone time.

Today I realized, after talking to many of my housemates (there are 22 of us... it's a little crazy) about their weekend plans, that I will be almost entirely alone this weekend.

Roommates gone.
Whole rooms empty.

It will be weird.

But, for the first time in MONTHS! I am going to be getting some much needed alone time. So, here's the game plan:

  • Make plans to hang out with some almost-there friends (let's face it. 72 hours of straight alone time is not my jam.) 
  • Sleep late! 
  • Work on finals... papers, presentations, exams. [It looks like I have something to do this weekend after all... ]
  • Make a luxurious dinner for one
  • Go out for coffee. 
  • Bring a book for company.
  • Plan my dad's visit to Copenhagen!
  • Go to the gym. 
  • Stretch. 
  • Plan my upcoming trip to Paris
  • Remind myself that I am pretty good company


On a different note. These have been on my mind...
How do bloggers, like Joanna, say exactly what I need to hear, when I need to hear it? This post on encouragement and success hit home!
Some tips I'll be using to make new friends in Boston this summer.
Magnolia blossoms like these. I cannot stop dreaming of them!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment