Monday, April 22, 2013

Back in the groove.




After returning last night from the loveliest week in Vienna, I am back in the groove of life in Copenhagen for the next 3 1/2 weeks.

It's strange to think that something I have thought about and anticipated for years is about to come to a close. But for now, I think I need to just enjoy my routines in the new springtime Copenhagen. Spend time with the friends I've made, enjoy the beautiful house I've been living in, and most of all, explore both this wonderful city and the new and improved Isabel that I have been working on since I've gotten here.

She is happier. More independent. Less anxious. Stronger. More in love. Confident. More inspired.

And she is going to love the HECK out of these last few weeks before she starts on another amazing adventure this summer in Boston!

xoxo

In the mean time, this lovely post from Natalie at NatTheFatRat today was also about getting back in the groove. Inspiration comes from everywhere.





No comments:

Post a Comment