Sunday, June 16, 2013

5 Things

The past week has been so busy and so fun! In addition to a packed second week at the hospital going to meetings and feeling like a real grown up (does this ever feel normal?!), my sweet mama came to visit, followed quickly by Leah's parents coming to visit as well. Leah and I also finally got a chance to explore some of our new surroundings. I am fairly positive that I am ready to move permanently to the new Davis Square loft apartments that I found on our walk yesterday--boy, oh boy, am I a sucker for the renovated warehouse feel. 

But here are five of the things that made this week lovely...


This crazy cow that sits high above the T stop near our apartment...

Froyo... I won't tell you how many times I've had it this week

(The answer is 4... possibly twice in one day...)

 These silly words on a pack of Blue Q gum in Cambridge...

A trip to Salem to finally satisfy Leah's mother's curiosity about Salem witches!

This huge group that gathered for the accordion festival right around the corner! 
They served free watermelon and played accordion music from around the world all. day.
(If you didn't know, accordion is the one instrument I would choose to play if I could have that power granted upon me)

And a bonus 6th ;)
Homemade Arnold Palmer's every afternoon when Leah and I have gotten home from our busy days.


Have a great week!

xoxox

Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment