Thursday, August 29, 2013

Life Factory.

After lusting after these Life Factory glass water bottles for over a year, I finally took the plunge and bought myself one. It certainly was one of the weirdest $20 purchases I've ever held out on that long!


(This is the one -- Spring Green!)

I am really hoping that it will make an impact on my never-ending quest to drink more water! One thing I am especially excited to do is make infused water, like these three ideas from Joanna Goddard at  A Cup of Jo (one of my daily reads since about 2008). Blackberry Sage, Citrus, and Ginger Mint infused water sound delicious and oh so refreshing.

On another note, yesterday Leah and I moved out of our little Boston studio apartment (I'm missing it already) and I am back at home for a few days before the school year starts. What a hectic time! But these few days are serving as a little calm between the storms, as I've had a chance to finally catch up on emails (and TV shows... how I missed 30 Rock reruns!), do some bargain shopping at the nearby outlet mall, catch up with a few friends, and go on a long bike ride (at least that's what I have planned for tomorrow morning... we'll see how it goes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment